Sunday, September 11, 2011

GAME DAY!!!


GAME DAY.....
 So...  For those of you who don't know, Game Day is like a holiday in the Rehrer household.  Hence the capital letters..  The night before games, even for home games, Tannar has to sleep in a hotel with the team.  They go to a movie the night before the game, are required to sleep in until 9:45 am, eat insane amounts of unbelievable food, and sit as much as possible... save the legs...  I'm certain they get massages and spa treatments, but I haven't gotten any of them to admit it quite yet!!  I've highly considered trying out for the team just to get Friday nights off!! Anyway, back to Game Day.. I get side tracked!!!  There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEGATIVITY!!  If something goes wrong at home I do not bring it up to my sweet little hubby until after the game!!  Only positive thoughts..  The picture above is from the Arkansas State game.  This is the Tigers entering the stadium.  I wish SO SO bad I would have gotten a picture of the entire facility because it was AMAZING!!  It is a smaller stadium holding approximately 30,000 people, but it was by far the coolest field I'd ever been too!  
 This is several of the boys praying before kick off...  I tear up each time I see it... Hormones???  I just love to see the appreciation they each have for their opportunities...  For the love of the game...  
 Tannar is ALWAYS the last one to get up...  I love him for his gifts and his gratitude..   
 These pictures are all of Tannar pacing before kick off..  He can't sit still for more than 2 seconds.  He's jumping and running and walking and hitting himself in the helmet...  Sounds crazy right?  Football life
 Not sure how I feel about this one... 1 football player...  That many cheerleaders???


This is what our house looked like before the game...
 The best part about this one is that I didn't even tell them to kneel down and do the #1!  Ryker did it and Madax followed...  
 They love to pose!  LOVE THEM!
 She would pose long enough to run over to the camera and see the pictures...  This is her mid running!!  I'll soon teach her we DO NOT pull our skirts up for cameras...  
 Daizi was upset that she couldn't just look at the pictures...  Her brothers love her so much!
 Showin his #!!
 Gun show anyone???
 Sick of pictures yet??  I think maybe...
 My tender hearted tough guy... LOVE HIM!!
 DIVA!  

 I'm pretty sure she'll get away with plenty!!  Daddy's little girl!
 What??
 Ohhhh..  Love her little lips.. She's so funny!

GO TIGERS GO!!  Faith, Family, Football..  Livin' and Lovin in Memphis...   

1 comment:

  1. What cute outfits and such cute kids. sounds like Daizi and Berkley have similar personalities. I can't wait to see them together. Congrats on having a girl!

    ReplyDelete