Friday, October 28, 2011

Nashville & Ryker's Birthday!

So I'm a bit behind...  Life never stops!  This will not get me up to date, but it will take us back to the beginning of the month!  Baby steps right??

Tannar had a game in Murfreesboro, TN, (40 min. past Nashville) on October 1st and Ryker's birthday is on the 2nd.  I usually don't take any of the kids to the games, I know some of you are probably thinking I'm horrible, but until you have sat through a game chasing kids while being laughed at by the other players families because your kid just happens to be faster than you... DON'T JUDGE ME!!!  Anyway back to where I started, Tannar's dad Randy met us in Nashville and we had planned to stay Saturday night and head home Sunday.  I couldn't bear to have Ryker wake up without his parents on his birthday so I brought him and his bash brother along!  They did so well and loved seeing papa so it was worth a bit of chasing!  Picture taking during the games is not my strong point...  But we did get a few of the trip...

 I could not for the life of me get Madax to look at the camera.  
 At the airport.  Thanks so much to Randy for all of his support.  I don't think anyone realizes how much it truly means to Tannar and I when people come and support what he's worked so hard for.  


After dropping Randy off we headed home to get our party on...These pictures are at a gas station along the way..  Tannar was ordering food and we had a little photo shoot....  





 Is that not the sweetest 5 year old you've ever seen????

 This one made me laugh and cry all at the same time... I can't believe how big he is!  


PARTY TIME!!!!!  
 The food, my favorite part!

 Some of the presents, I didn't get a picture of all of them but he was spoiled rotten!  Thank you to our wonderful friends!
 Waiting to open presents!  


 Brothers!
 I LOVE this picture!!!!  

 Miss Daizi!!!  It's her world, we just live in it!

More to come, but I can't put packing off too long...  Wish me luck, 3 weeks and we're Utahn's again!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Man I can't believe how old our boys are getting. Makes me so sad. Such cute pics of the kids. Good Luck with the packing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! so good to see your beautiful faces, glad your all well and happy!

    ReplyDelete